Thursday, January 1, 2009

1/365 Happy New Year

Today is the first day of 2009 and the first day of my own Project 365. Every day I will attempt to take a picture. My goal is to create a 2 page scrapbook layout per week. I guess since this year started on Thursday my first layout will only have 3 photos. I'll post each layout here as I finish it.
Hopefully having this blog will make it easier on me to keep track of what was going on in each photo.
So, here is my first picture of 2009:



I have a really great husband. Jason is also a fantastic bacon maker. This morning he cooked up bacon for the family. What a great way to start the new year!!

1 comment:

Suzee said...

Have you seen the CK project 365? Not digital but would be an extremely easy way to do this. I still haven't comitted to this 365 thing 100%, but I did go aheas and take a picture form today...