Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Days 46, 47 & 48

I guess I've been slacking a bit. Here are my next pictures....

46/365

We are losers. But only in the way that we did not win the lottery. I mean, we are totally cool otherwise.

47/365

I went to the chiropractor and received the last 3 patches for my back. These have been fantastic in the aid to reduce the inflammation in my disc that has caused me such pain with sciatica.
48/365

I would have titled this one "DO YOU WANT TO SEE SOMETHING REALLY SCARY"
What you cannot see in this photo is the cat's litter box that lives here, too. I thought getting that in the shot would have just been too much for the faint of heart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The last picture was funny. We all have spots like that one. Especially when cat litter boxes are supposed to be cleaned by the children who live with you... You still need to do a special picture with the "Really Scary" title.