Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Days 80-83

83/365

Jason and I went to Costco today to pick up a few things. We bought a package of HUGE strawberries. There was one even larger than this but I gave it to Jared to eat before I thought of taking a photo. (Yeah, that's a quarter)

82/365

Elvis is playing with his toys. He has one toy for each paw. After I uploaded the pictures to my computer, I realized he had brought another toy to the stairway landing but apparently, like all children, has too many to keep track of.

81/365

Sun City, Arizona: Home to old folks who have forgotten that diapers do not go in the toilet. (This lovely image is also on my regular blog.)

80/365

I do not have a photo for Saturday...and for the life of me don't recall doing anything. I should have a picture of my couch to represent this day because I'm certain that's where Jason and I were for most of the day. Kids away at other parental units homes + stressful week = lazy day of nothingness.

1 comment:

Suzee said...

Ohh! I so need that mystery day thing. I'm going to scrap me something funny to use on those days that "I just don't know?"