Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Days 84-91

91/365

Happy Anniversary to me and Jason (also April Fool's Day). This is the dinner I'm making for him. Fettuccine Alfredo with chicken. All from scratch.


90/365

Once again I have my new monthly desktop from Shabby Princess. I'm not crazy about the pastel colors, but at least I don't have to try to make it myself :)

89/365
We have these HUGE mosquito hawks all over the place outside our new house and they are always finding their way in, so I keep the fly swatter close at hand. As you can see, Elvis really loves it. Is it because it smells like bug guts?

88/365
These gloves used to belong to one of the girls. Now they are play toys for Elvis. He tosses them into the air and attacks them. No matter how many times I throw them back into the girls' room, they always wind up in our living spaces.


87/365
This is perhaps the biggest lizard I have ever held. Elvis brought this guy into the house and let him go so he'd be more fun to play with. I caught him in the under stair closet and freed him so he can eat lots of bugs.
86/365
Sometimes on Friday mornings when we have all 4 kids home for breakfast, Jason or I will make up a couple containers of Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls. I managed to snap this photo before the kids snarfed them all up.


85/365
I thought you'd all want to see what evil looks like. I was told she's a sweet kitty. I have yet to see anything of the sort. Nobody in my house can pet her because she will bite us when we try. Elvis is still trying to engage her to play with him even though she hisses and growls at him.

84/365
This is my shameful laundry basket. It's shameful because it's been sitting on my bedroom floor with clean clothes in it from at least 2 loads of laundry for the last several days. I am so good at getting the clothes washed, just not so good at getting them put away.

No comments: